Neighborhood Revitalization Program
· Prior to any construction, you must contact the County Appraiser to begin the application process.
· Upon issuance of your building permit, please call or visit the County Appraiser's office to see if the rehabilitation, alteration, addition, or new construction qualifies for a TAX REBATE on property taxes.
· Applications for the Neighborhood Revitalization Program are available during normal business hours in the County Appraiser's office, located in the basement of the Courthouse.
· There is a $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee to determine eligibility status for a tax rebate for 10 years under this program.
· Please direct any further questions to the Marion County Appraiser (620)382-3715.